Welcome

Hi Welcome to the Twilight Universe blogger. This blogger is all about Twilight. The cast, Books, movies, everything, and anything Twilight. And all the latest Twilight news about the cast,ect.

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Julia Jones talks about being the only female in a pack of male wolves

Julia Jones admits that the Twilight Saga wolfpack is really a boys club. So what is it like to come in as the only female, and after all the guys have already had their chance to bond? It sounds like she was accepted with open arms, but the guys certainly didn’t censor themselves in her presence!
Jones admits her boyfriend at the time was concerned by her in-depth view of the unfiltered male mind.”On this movie, I kind of got to a place where I felt like I… know how to think like a guy,” she explains. “I may have blocked most of it, but it is intricate and complicated and it’s a whole thing that goes on with boys, especially at bars. I don’t know if I want to know.
“There’s a lot of them and they’d all be talking about all this stuff and… they were like, ‘You know what, she’s just going to have to take it or leave it. She doesn’t like it, she can go home.’”
No harm done, says Jones — in fact, the situation worked to her advantage while she developed the Leah character.
“I actually thought to myself, ‘Wow, it’s really strange how much I really want them to not censor themselves around me.’ Like I really want them to be cool with me in every situation. It’s such a unique, concentrated environment when you’re with a group of people all the time. That kind of heightens your need to be accepted all the time, but that’s exactly what Leah’s going through.”
Read more at Next Movie.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails