Welcome

Hi Welcome to the Twilight Universe blogger. This blogger is all about Twilight. The cast, Books, movies, everything, and anything Twilight. And all the latest Twilight news about the cast,ect.

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Ashley Greene On The Cover Of Seventeen Magazine!


Ashley Greene (aka Alice Cullen) will grace the cover of the June issue of Seventeen magazine!  This Seventeen magazine with Ashley’s beautiful cover will be on newsstands May 25th!  Here’s a little part of the featured cover story with Ashley:
On whether she was ever attracted to Robert Pattinson: “When I met Rob, I didn’t think twice about him. He’s really attractive, but that chemistry wasn’t there. He also doesn’t understand girls. He gets a lot of attention from them, but he doesn’t quite understand it because before Twilight, he was just a guy from Harry Potter.”

On whether she and co-star Kellan Lutz have hooked up: “I’ve definitely thought about it. He and I met through our agent five years ago, and we’ve been best friends ever since – and filming together has made us even closer. He’s one of my best friends, but if we were going to be romantic, we would have done it years ago! I like having him to talk to about other guys to get that male perspective. I really cherish our relationship, so I wouldn’t want to mess that up by dating.”
[Source: JustJaredJr, Seventeen.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails