Welcome

Hi Welcome to the Twilight Universe blogger. This blogger is all about Twilight. The cast, Books, movies, everything, and anything Twilight. And all the latest Twilight news about the cast,ect.

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Elizabeth Reaser Talks about the Eclipse Tent Scene



The Twilight Saga momma bear Elizabeth Reaser aka Esme Cullen, sat down with MTV and spoke about one of the most popular scene’s from the book: the tent scene!
“The tent scene, I remember that being one of the hottest scenes in the books, so I’m excited to see that,” Reaser said when she stopped by the MTV News offices Tuesday (May 18). “I’m Team Edward, so I can’t relate to [Bella] being torn [between Edward and Jacob], but I mean, come on, vampires are cool! Wolves are super hairy and they smell disgusting, like dogs.”
 Check out MTV for all the details.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails