Welcome

Hi Welcome to the Twilight Universe blogger. This blogger is all about Twilight. The cast, Books, movies, everything, and anything Twilight. And all the latest Twilight news about the cast,ect.

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Nikki Reed appears on 'Ellen,' introduces new 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' clip



'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' - Summit Ent.
Today, Nikki Reed appeared on The Ellen Degeneres Show to promote the forthcoming The Twilight Saga: Eclipse, and while on the show, she talked about her birthday plans (note that the show was taped yesterday), a very funny Mother's Day incident, and, of course, Eclipse - to give away tickets to the premiere, actually.
In addition, Reed also presented a brand new clip from the film - one which features her (as "Rosalie") and Kristen Stewart ("Bella") discussing her character's distaste for the other's decisions.
Here's the dialogue from that clip:
Rosalie: I don't particularly like you, but Bella I envy you.
Bella: What? That's ridiculous.
Rosalie: No, it's not. You have a choice. I didn't. None of us did, but you do and you're choosing wrong.
The book's dialogue from this scene (pages 165-166) runs very similar to that of the film:
Bella: But you still don't like me.
Rosalie: I'm sorry about that.
Bella: Would you tell me why? Did I do something . . .?
Rosalie: No, you haven't done anything. Not yet. Don't you see, Bella? You already have everything. You have a whole life ahead of you - everything I want. And you're going to just throw it away. Can't you see that I'd trade anything I have to be you? You have the choice that I didn't have, and you're choosing wrong!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails