Welcome

Hi Welcome to the Twilight Universe blogger. This blogger is all about Twilight. The cast, Books, movies, everything, and anything Twilight. And all the latest Twilight news about the cast,ect.

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Julia interview Part 2

2a
LimeLife has up the second part of their interview with Julia Jones.
In case you missed the first part I’ve included the link below. Click on the links to read the interview.
Part 1
Part 2
Here is an excerpt from the interview:
LimeLife: Have you been affected yet by any of the Twilight craze? Are you being followed, or has your private life been affected at all?
Julia Jones: Being in Vancouver affected me every day because you’re sort of in the middle of it while you’re there. But since I’ve been back in Los Angeles, I’ve just been busier. It hasn’t affected my personal life so much. My friends fortunately have just been amazing. I’ve heard stories of people who’ve said, “Everybody around me is changing,” and all of that, and I haven’t experienced any of that whatsoever, my friends have just been so supportive.
I’m incredibly grateful. My best friends for the most part are my best friends from high school and not one of them is in the entertainment industry and they’re just like, “She got a really good job.” Which is exactly what it should be – it’s a really good job.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails