Welcome

Hi Welcome to the Twilight Universe blogger. This blogger is all about Twilight. The cast, Books, movies, everything, and anything Twilight. And all the latest Twilight news about the cast,ect.

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Joan Jett on Kristen Stewart

In a recent interview, Joan Jett talked about Kristen Stewart  playing her in the movie “Runaways”. Here’s what Joan had to say :
HOW WAS IT SEEING YOUR LIFE ON SCREEN IN THE FILM, THE RUNAWAYS?
It’s really surreal. It wasn’t bad; it was a good experience, but it was really weird to look up on the screen and do a double take at Kristen (Stewart) as me. I think all the actresses did amazing jobs at presenting us. I can’t say enough about that.
WHAT DID YOU AND STEWART TALK ABOUT?
I did tell Kristen things that I wouldn’t tell anybody else. That was just back story, Runaways stuff, or my feelings about something just to give her a sense of who I was beyond this Joan Jett person. Who was Joan? To try to give her a sense of where I was coming from. Why I was so strident. Why it was so important time.
Source : Twilight Britney Fan via Pattinson Stewart Fans

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails