Welcome

Hi Welcome to the Twilight Universe blogger. This blogger is all about Twilight. The cast, Books, movies, everything, and anything Twilight. And all the latest Twilight news about the cast,ect.

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Joan Jett Talks to She Magazine About ‘The Runaways’ and Kristen Stewart

After all, she is a kick-ass woman, completely open about her sexuality, who has been rocking the world for more than 20 years. She understands her place in the history of rock, especially women in rock. But she still has a modest, soulful demeanor that belies her in-your-face onstage presence.
The Runaways movie introduced a new generation to Jett and her music. The film on DVD comes out this month and a Greatest Hits collection is on the way, giving She magazine the perfect reason to interview her. As if anyone really needed a reason other than the fact that she’s Joan effin’ Jett.
On her involvement with The Runaways movie:
I wanted to be around for the filming. You know, the reason I never cared about a movie about my life was that I didn’t want anyone to f–k it up. I would be so crazy if someone made a Runaways movie that I hated, you know?
On Kristin Stewart playing her in the film:
I was thrilled … I met up with Kristen and we got along really well … she really studied me — she got down my body language, my voice inflections, expressions. We’re actually very similar. We’re a lot alike, in our energy, when we talk about stuff, being all over the map.[Laughs]
She was so committed. I remember asking her, early on, if she was going to cut her hair for the film and she said, “Absolutely.” I think that helped her to feel like me, rather than wearing a wig. It was good. She wanted me on the set every day. So that was cool.
Head to She Mag to read the full article!
via Twilightish via TwiBritneyFan

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails