Welcome

Hi Welcome to the Twilight Universe blogger. This blogger is all about Twilight. The cast, Books, movies, everything, and anything Twilight. And all the latest Twilight news about the cast,ect.

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Kellan Lutz’s 2011 Resolution To Stop Late Night Eating

Breaking Dawn normal 012 280x370 Kellan Lutzs 2011 Resolution To Stop Late Night Eating kellan lutzPeople magazine talked to Kellan Lutz (aka Emmett Cullen) about his 2011 New Year’s resolution at the Grand Opening of The Cosmopolitan and Marquee Las Vegas Nightclub on New Year’s Eve!
“I don’t have too much down time, which is a good thing,” he told PEOPLE at the Grand Opening of The Cosmopolitan and Marquee Las Vegas Nightclub on New Year’s Eve. “I was in Arizona, and I got to spend time with my five brothers – that hasn’t happened in years.”
And though he’s known for his chiseled chest and hot beach body, his other goal for 2011 is to be even more disciplined: “I want to eat better,” he says.
So what are his food vices? “I keep saying I want to quit candy, and I slowly digress [to increase] the candy intake,” he says. “I eat late at night all the time, and I want to cut that back – and get more sleep. I live right across from Jack in the Box, so that’s not good.”
[Source: People via KellanLutzOnline]

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails