Welcome

Hi Welcome to the Twilight Universe blogger. This blogger is all about Twilight. The cast, Books, movies, everything, and anything Twilight. And all the latest Twilight news about the cast,ect.

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Justin interview with MTV

1
MTV has an interview with Justin Chon. He talks about the Twilight movies.
Read the entire interview here.
Here is an excerpt:
MTV: So, the humans stuck pretty close to the book this time. How about you and Christian Serratos? What can we look forward to seeing in Angela and Eric’s blossoming romance?
Chon: We tried to spend a lot of time together [on set to prepare]; I don’t think their relationship is lovey-dovey, where I’m kissing her all the time. It’s [Eric's] first relationship, so I don’t even know how to do it — we’re both awkward people, so it consisted of her hitting me a lot. It’s that kind of relationship that’s very awkward, like she’ll tell me to shut up when I’ll say, ‘I love you!’ And her term of affection is punching me in the arm or something.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails