Welcome

Hi Welcome to the Twilight Universe blogger. This blogger is all about Twilight. The cast, Books, movies, everything, and anything Twilight. And all the latest Twilight news about the cast,ect.

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Taylor Plans to Avoid Shirtless Roles!

DF-07101R.jpg

We've all seen plenty of shirtless Taylor shots from the upcoming New Moon movie, but it looks like there may be a limit on how many photos we'll see! It seems Taylor Lautner plans to keep his shirt on during future acting gigs!
Here's what the Twilight hunk had to say when asked about his newfound muscles and heart-throb status!
"My motivation was the movie and the fans. But I don't want to become known as just a body...If I had to choose, I would never take my shirt off again in a movie, but I guess that's not very realistic. I certainly won't be asking to do it, though."

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails