Welcome

Hi Welcome to the Twilight Universe blogger. This blogger is all about Twilight. The cast, Books, movies, everything, and anything Twilight. And all the latest Twilight news about the cast,ect.

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Julia Interview

3e
LimeLife has up the third part of their interview with Julia Jones.
In case you missed the first two parts I’ve included the links below to all 3 parts of the interview. Click on the links to read the interview.
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Here is an excerpt from the interview:
LimeLife: That’s what we imagined. Did you get the chance to meet Stephenie Meyer at all?
Julia Jones: I did, I did! She’s incredibly cool, she’s just a very straightforward, very smart, dynamic person.
LimeLife: When will we start seeing you doing publicity for Eclipse?
Julia Jones: I’m planning on starting doing it in the beginning of next year. As it is, there’s a bunch of stuff that sort of comes up pretty regularly, starting from the week of the [film's] announcement. But in terms of really putting myself out there and trying to promote the movie I’m in, [it won't be] until a bit before the movie comes out. Which I’m very excited for.
I can’t wait to see Eclipse.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails