Welcome

Hi Welcome to the Twilight Universe blogger. This blogger is all about Twilight. The cast, Books, movies, everything, and anything Twilight. And all the latest Twilight news about the cast,ect.

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Taylor Interview

3
J-14 continues their New Moon Countdown with Taylor Lautner talking set secrets.
Read the entire interview here.
Here is an excerpt:

J-14: We know you’re not a big fan of the wig you had to wear for Jacob! Were you excited you got to lose it for part of New Moon?

Taylor Lautner: Absolutely. When I found out I was wearing a wig I was like, “oh cool. I’ve never done this before!” And in the end I was just itching my head the whole time! The worst was in this one Twilight scene when I wore a beanie over top of it and it made it 100 times worse. So I’d try to negotiate with them not to wear beanies anymore.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails