Welcome

Hi Welcome to the Twilight Universe blogger. This blogger is all about Twilight. The cast, Books, movies, everything, and anything Twilight. And all the latest Twilight news about the cast,ect.

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Michael interviews Ashley

1
Michael Sheen interviewed Ashley Greene for Interview Magazine. It’s a cute and funny interview.
Read the entire interview here.
Here is an excerpt:
MICHAEL SHEEN: Okay. This is my first question. This is the only really serious one, and then the rest are quite funny. The first one is: As an elf, raised by humans, have you found a lot of discrimination against the fairy folk here in Hollywood?
ASHLEY GREENE: Well, I think they’re just jealous that I sparkle and speak elfin and have cute little pointy ears.
SHEEN: It’s true.
GREENE: So, yes, there’s discrimination. But I really don’t care.
SHEEN: You do get described as pixie-like a lot. In my younger days, I used to get described as sort of elf-like. I think it’s probably a lot easier to deal with that if you’re a pretty girl, rather than a sort of average-looking boy.
GREENE: I’m sorry about your adolescence.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails