Welcome

Hi Welcome to the Twilight Universe blogger. This blogger is all about Twilight. The cast, Books, movies, everything, and anything Twilight. And all the latest Twilight news about the cast,ect.

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Anna Kendrick Interview













 Fanbolt.com has a new interview with Anna Kendrick up! The interview is in regards to her new movie ‘Up in the Air’, which by the way was a wonderful movie- you should watch it if you haven’t seen it yet. They discuss where she got her start, where she got her inspiration for her character, what it was like to work with George Clooney, and more! Read the whole interview here!
Are you pleased with the film?
Anna Kendrick: Oh yes, I’m so proud of it. I think I would say it’s by far my favourite film experience that I’ve had. It was the most fun and the most rewarding. The combination of this beautiful script and this beautiful character, with George Clooney and Jason Reitman on set, all day, everyday, was really fun. You couldn’t ask for anything more.
Is it fair to assume that the character you play is a long way from your own personality?
Anna Kendrick: Oh yes! But that was the fun part about it. Natalie does so many things that I would like to do and she is unapologetically who she is in a way that I wish I was. Sometimes there are things that you wish you would say or do and you think about it. And it was easy to transfer that into someone else. Personally, I generally avoid confrontation so it was a release to play Natalie because she’s not going to back away. And like I said, getting to yell at George Clooney was pretty cathartic.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails