Welcome

Hi Welcome to the Twilight Universe blogger. This blogger is all about Twilight. The cast, Books, movies, everything, and anything Twilight. And all the latest Twilight news about the cast,ect.

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Kristen talks Eclipse proposal:

 MTV caught up with Kristen Stewart last night at the premiere of her movie The Yellow Handkerchief and took the opportunity to ask her a few questions regarding the upcoming Eclipse. Below Kristen talks about how important the proposal scene was to get right, and the battle sequence she hopes to see in the trailer. Check out more below:



Stewart had some apprehensions about shooting that scene. She didn’t want the scenario of two teens, one being a vampire who happens to be many years older than his facade of 17, deciding to marry one another to look silly or unbelievable. “Well, to decide you’re gonna marry someone at 18 is a pretty hefty decision,” she told MTV News from the red carpet of the premiere of her new movie, “The Yellow Handkerchief.” “And I didn’t want to look stupid. I didn’t want it to look like kids getting married. You know what I mean?”
Stewart said she had to find an emotional space that allowed her to make a teenage engagement seem plausible. “I wanted to be, like, ‘Oh! Wow! I would say yes too!’ You know what I mean? So I don’t know how you do that. You try to do it for real, and it felt good. I hope it turned out alright.”
Read more here.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails