Welcome

Hi Welcome to the Twilight Universe blogger. This blogger is all about Twilight. The cast, Books, movies, everything, and anything Twilight. And all the latest Twilight news about the cast,ect.

Monday, March 15, 2010

Catalina Sandino Moreno Talks ‘Eclipse’



In a new interview with Eclipse vampire Catalina Sandino Moreno (aka Maria, the Vampire responsible for turning Jasper) she briefly discusses Eclipse and tells the reporter that she wasn’t a fan of the  books before being cast -
Q: I wouldn’t be a good reporter unless I asked about your huge role in Eclipse.
Catalina: It’s not huge though, It’s very very little, very very very small, but it’s a huge movie, and it’s fun and it was great, and the people that I met they were lovely. I didn’t meet everybody, but the people that I met they were just fantastic, so I’m very exicted to be apart of that. It’s huge.
Q: In the books, Maria is very prominent. She’s the evil vampire.
Catalina: I know. I love that she was evil, I love that she had to do something evil. You know If I was going to be a vampire, I would rather be an evil vampire that does crazy stuff than a nice vampire. So yeah, she was so much fun though, she was great.
Q: Were you a fan of the books before you were cast?
Catalina: No, I saw the movies. I was a fan of the films. Chris Weitz is amazing and I loved the first and second “Twilight,” so hopefully this one will be amazing too. It’s going to be great. So I’m really excited they are releasing it very soon.  I know it’s crazy they move so fast.
Q: Are you getting ready for all the junkets?
Catalina: I don’t think so…but if I go to the junket I’ll be very excited to be there and helping the movie because it’s a good franchise.
Catalina didn’t hang out with Robert Pattinson or Kristen Stewart on set! Sorry Twi-Fans! As for the Oscars, “I’m very excited and I just can’t wait to see whose going to win tonight,” Catalina said.
You can read the rest of the interview over at the Examiner.com!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails