Welcome

Hi Welcome to the Twilight Universe blogger. This blogger is all about Twilight. The cast, Books, movies, everything, and anything Twilight. And all the latest Twilight news about the cast,ect.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Chris talks Vampire Bella


LA Times has an interview with Chris Weitz.
He talks about Vampire Bella in New Moon and how he wished he would have done something else.
Read it all here.
Here is an excerpt:
So, what would Weitz have done differently, if he had it to do it all over again?
“I wouldn’t have shot Bella running through the forest with Edward, because I’ve never been at a screening of the film in which people didn’t laugh at it,” Weitz told me. “My heart sinks every time I hear that.”
So if he had the change to do it again, how would he reveal Stewart for the first time as a sparkly-skinned vampire?
“I think I would’ve shot it in a much simpler way, and have it be an extreme close-up on Kristen and her eyes. She’s got a great face, and that would’ve been very satisfying. But I’m a sap,” Weitz said.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails