Welcome

Hi Welcome to the Twilight Universe blogger. This blogger is all about Twilight. The cast, Books, movies, everything, and anything Twilight. And all the latest Twilight news about the cast,ect.

Friday, March 5, 2010

Nina Dobrev From ‘The Vampire Diaries’ Compares ‘Elena’ and ‘Bella’



In the April edition of Seventeen Magazine, The Vampire Diaries star Nina Dobrev (aka Elena Gilbert) compared her character on The Vampire Diaries to Bella from the Twilight Saga -
Bella vs. Elena: “I think that Elena has more awareness of her friends and family, and everyone around her, and looking out for everyone’s best interests. But Bella reflects that unconditionally in love, the blinded love that girls really do experience sometimes. They fall in love with someone and they’ll do anything and everything for that one person. I think I’m more like Elena but I have a little bit of Bella in me. When I’m in love with someone and they’re really important to me, I will definitely take care of them, but at the same time, Im not going to throw everything away for a relationship, I still have my friends and I still have an awareness of everything around me.”
[Source: Seventeen Magazine.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails