Welcome

Hi Welcome to the Twilight Universe blogger. This blogger is all about Twilight. The cast, Books, movies, everything, and anything Twilight. And all the latest Twilight news about the cast,ect.

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Peter Interview


Moviefone has an interview with Peter Facinelli.
Check it all out here.
Here is an excerpt:
Do ‘Twilight’ fans quote anything to you most often?
“Whose going to want you now?” [Laughs] No, actually, I get asked to say, “Animal attack.”

When you took the role as Carlisle, did you read the whole series?
Well, I read the first book before meeting with Catherine Hardwicke, just to see what it was about. I fell in love with it. When I got the role, I read the second and third book immediately. The fourth book hadn’t come out yet. When it did, I listened to it on audio book. It was like listening to a bedtime story. Not because the book was boring, but because the person’s voice kept lulling me to sleep.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails