Welcome

Hi Welcome to the Twilight Universe blogger. This blogger is all about Twilight. The cast, Books, movies, everything, and anything Twilight. And all the latest Twilight news about the cast,ect.

Monday, March 1, 2010

Robert Pattinson appears on 'Today Show' to promote 'Remember Me'

This morning, fans lined up in the streets of New York City to check out Robert Pattinson as he went on The Today Show to talk about his immediately forthcoming film Remember Me.
In the interview, Pattinson talked about how he came to be a part of the film, saying that "When I first read the script, there just seemed to be something about it that didn’t really feel like a film. It felt like . . . there was a reason to do it. It wasn’t just written to be filmed. I don’t know, there was just something special about it. And I thought that every part of it helped it become what it is."
Pattinson also got the chance to talk about The Twilight Saga: Eclipse and The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn, noting that he has not seen Eclipse, and that he is amiable to a two-part continuance of the Saga.
"People have been asking me about Breaking Dawn . . . whether it’s going to be split into two or one. And I mean, I really honestly don’t mind if it’s two, they’re great fun to work on and people really like them, so you know I think, yeah, I could do them for a while longer, I just don’t think I’ll look seventeen . . ." he said.



Note also that Robert Pattinson appeared before a queue of pressers yesterday which Collider.com calls a "roundtable" in its coverage. According to Collider's write-up, Pattinson had this to say about becoming a producer on Remember Me: "I’m kind of embarrassed about the producing thing because I wasn’t really acting like a proper producer. I only really came on after the shoot just to kind of help Alan and Nick make sure that the product was what the product in which we all wanted to make in the end."
The full interview is available here.
Remember Me debuts in theaters on March 12th, and the film's premiere is tonight in New York City! Note that Pattinson's Today Show appearance was one of several lined up while he is in town to promote the film. See here for more.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails