Welcome

Hi Welcome to the Twilight Universe blogger. This blogger is all about Twilight. The cast, Books, movies, everything, and anything Twilight. And all the latest Twilight news about the cast,ect.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Robert Pattinson: Metro Interview

robert-pattinson-remember-me_a
The UK’s Metro talked to Robert Pattinson about Remember Me and his choice of roles:
“I never like anything, so it’s quite easy to decide what to do – I’ve never felt any pressure to do anything, particularly. Even when we were shooting it [Remember Me] I never thought about the box office…But this one, the way the dialogue was written, it just seemed much more naturalistic than most things. It’s not really a feel-good movie. They don’t make movies like it anymore, I think that’s how I kind of choose stuff, that’s the only criteria I have. There seems to be a gap in the market for something and I just try and do that.”"
See more on Metro. via Pattinson Online

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails