Welcome

Hi Welcome to the Twilight Universe blogger. This blogger is all about Twilight. The cast, Books, movies, everything, and anything Twilight. And all the latest Twilight news about the cast,ect.

Monday, March 22, 2010

‘The Runaways’ Director Floria Sigismondi Talks Breaking Dawn!

In a new interview with MTV, Floria Sigismondi who is the director of Kristen Stewart and Dakota Fanning’s new movie The Runaways, discusses Breaking Dawn and how she would feel about directing it -
“Well, I’m just actually starting to read it — it’s a little bit darker, so I think it’d be interesting,” she told MTV News. “It’s really interesting, yeah, maybe a little edgier. Like I said, I just started reading, so I don’t know actually where it goes, but it does seem to take on a different imagery and a different level.”
Sigismondi, who has a background directing music videos for artists like Interpol and Christina Aguilera, likes what she’s read so far. “It’d be interesting to do something a little bit differently, but keeping the story and the characters,” she said. “But it looks like they enter a different world. Bella goes through very different things in the last book.”
Sigismondi is also looking to follow up her rock biopic with something different, and it seems the vibe of “Breaking Dawn” could fit very well with what she’d like to do in her next film. “I think I’ll probably go into some fiction,” she explained. “A little, kind of, made-up worlds and a little more fantastical.”
While she could make for an interesting choice, Kristen Stewart, Dakota Fanning and even Robert Pattinson have all put in good words for Gus Van Sant. “He just makes stunning movies. I just love his work,” Stewart confessed. “They’ve got so much depth. I feel that all of the movies have that [something]. I feel like all the directors have already brought that, but he’s one of my favorites, so I would love that.”

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails