Welcome

Hi Welcome to the Twilight Universe blogger. This blogger is all about Twilight. The cast, Books, movies, everything, and anything Twilight. And all the latest Twilight news about the cast,ect.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Kellan Lutz reveals 'Twilight' auditioning confidence to 'Interview Magazine'


'Twilight' star Kellan Lutz
Kellan Lutz - AP Photo
Kellan Lutz has just gone where a lot of his Twilight series co-stars have been: into Interview Magazine.
Lutz, who portrays "Emmett Cullen" in the series, was interviewed by the publication primarily about his start, present status, and future plans in the entertainment industry.
In the interview, Lutz revealed that he was unafraid to be a hybrid model/actor, even where some believe doing both is unwise.
"It’s weird that the world sees modeling as a negative. It just blows my mind how many people think that because I was a model, I think I’m pretty and that I can use my looks to get ahead. I’m not pretty!" he said.
As you know, Lutz said something similar after his Calvin Klein ad reveal. Pfft.
Kellan Lutz also talked about how his competitive spirit and self-confidence came into play when he was auditioning for Twilight.
"When I was going out for Twilight, I was a big guy, especially after Generation Kill. I was close to 200 pounds and just all muscle. The character description was a big, bulky fighter, a wrestler, a bear of a guy with a smile. I walked in the waiting room and I noticed nine other actors, and half of them were trying to do push-ups, and half of them were trying to be all tough. I chuckled to myself. I’m very perceptive. I love seeing guys out of the corner of my eye be like, “Great.” Because they see a guy walking in who totally looks the role. It’s funny. I don’t try to be cocky, but I’m just very confident because I know I did all of my homework," he recounted.
A video accompaniment for the interview is available here.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails