Welcome

Hi Welcome to the Twilight Universe blogger. This blogger is all about Twilight. The cast, Books, movies, everything, and anything Twilight. And all the latest Twilight news about the cast,ect.

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Portion of Stephenie Meyer's 'The Host' bonus chapter revealed



'The Host' by Stephenie Meyer - Hatchette Books
A few days ago, we learned that a bonus chapter from Stephenie Meyer's The Host was to be included in the paperback release version of the book, and today the Wall Street Journal has released an exclusive excerpt portion of the new chapter.
Panic starts to set in as I wait for her voice. For her to say my name. To tell me where we are. To open my eyes so we can see. I need to hear her voice — my voice, in my softest tone, my gentlest inflection.
Read the rest here.
As you know, The Host is presently in the pre-production stages of film development and will be directed and written (screenplay) by Andrew Niccol.
Clearly, this is the voice of Melanie Stryder. When the news of the bonus chapter was unveiled, The Host fansite The Host Fan revealed that the bonus chapter would fit in somewhere during the transformation process near the end of the book between Chapters 58 and 59, so it seems that the bonus chapter will be one dedicated to Melanie's experience once Wanda has been removed from her host.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails