Welcome

Hi Welcome to the Twilight Universe blogger. This blogger is all about Twilight. The cast, Books, movies, everything, and anything Twilight. And all the latest Twilight news about the cast,ect.

Friday, April 2, 2010

Who Would Win in a Fight? ‘Jasper’ or ‘Sokka’?



In a recent interview with Eclipse vampire Jackson Rathbone (aka Jasper Hale), he was asked by MTV about his character from The Last Airbender (Sokka) if he would win in a fight with his Twilight Saga character Jasper -
However, when pressed to admit who’s tougher, Sokka or Jasper, Rathbone declined to even consider the two characters squaring off — but he did admit to feeling the pressure to pick a favorite.
“It’s actually kind of funny, because my friends were ripping me about that last night,” he said. “Now that I have these action figures, these Jasper action figures, and they’re coming out with the Sokka action figures for ‘Airbender,’ they’re saying they’re going to buy both of them and fight them.”
“Who would win? I don’t know,” he said. “I kind of want to stay out of that one. I’m not really a betting man. … I’ll be Switzerland.”
You can read the rest of the interview over at MTV!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails