Welcome

Hi Welcome to the Twilight Universe blogger. This blogger is all about Twilight. The cast, Books, movies, everything, and anything Twilight. And all the latest Twilight news about the cast,ect.

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Ashley Greene: How I Didn’t Used To Be Confident


AshleyYounghollywoodAshley Greene chatted with Hollywood Life before the Young Hollywood Awards last night. She talked about how she used to suffer from a lack of confidence.
““My mom put me in etiquette and modeling courses to get my self-esteem up,” the 23-year-old actress admitted after confessing her former unconfident self to HollywoodLife.com May 13. “That helped a little bit, and then I got into acting. When I found something I loved so much and thought I was good at…[I realized] I could use the bad things people said or did before in my acting career.””
See the video here.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails