Welcome

Hi Welcome to the Twilight Universe blogger. This blogger is all about Twilight. The cast, Books, movies, everything, and anything Twilight. And all the latest Twilight news about the cast,ect.

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Ashley Greene in People Magazine


Ashley Greene also made People’s Most Beautiful People issue. This is a shot from the mag, Look how gorgeous she is without make-up
Here is some excerpts from Just Jared:
The 23-year-old actress told the mag what she loves most about herself, saying, “My favorite feature is probably my eyes. My mom is always saying that you smile with your eyes and if you look at someone and you’re speaking, you’re really engaging.”
Ashley continued, “When I’m acting, they’re kind of a big part of what I do.”

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails