Welcome

Hi Welcome to the Twilight Universe blogger. This blogger is all about Twilight. The cast, Books, movies, everything, and anything Twilight. And all the latest Twilight news about the cast,ect.

Monday, May 31, 2010

Australian Reporter's Tweets About Interview with Kristen And Taylor

Reporter Alicia Malone got the chance to do an interview with both Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner while they're in Australia for Eclipse promotion.



Here's a little preview of her interview.
Twilight Eclipse: Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner from Alicia Malone on Vimeo.

I was very lucky this morning to be able to interview Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner about “Twilight: Eclipse”. I may not have Bieber Fever but I am definitely a Twi-hard, who is firmly on Team Jacob. Both stars were great to interview - down to earth, relaxed and sweet. The full interview will be shown on “Movie Juice” on Movie Extra (Australia) soon, and I’ll post it here after that. But in the meantime, check out my favourite part of the interview. My cheeky “friend” called “Malicia” just had to ask Taylor one last question…

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails