Welcome

Hi Welcome to the Twilight Universe blogger. This blogger is all about Twilight. The cast, Books, movies, everything, and anything Twilight. And all the latest Twilight news about the cast,ect.

Monday, May 17, 2010

Real Life Edward Cullens Speak


Moviefone has an article talking with Real life Edward Cullens.
Here what they have to say here.
Here is an excerpt:
Edward Cullen, Beverly, Mass. (In school in Deerfield, Mass.)
Human Age:
16
Has being named Edward Cullen turned you on to ‘Twilight’?
No. I read the first book just because my girlfriend got it for me for Christmas.
Are you happy to share the heartthrob’s namesake, or wish he would go away?
I could really care less.
What is the biggest downside to sharing the character’s name?
Random Facebook friend requests. You would be surprised if I told you how many I have had. The first couple I accepted, but then it just started getting out of hand. A minority [of those sending requests] speak English. So, sketchy messages (kind of like yours, but I couldn’t read it).
Fictional Edward Cullen’s best asset?
He sparkles. People are really disappointed when I don’t.
Real-life Edward Cullen’s best asset?
My personality. [It's] like Rocco in ‘The Boondock Saints,’ but not stupid, not Italian and I couldn’t grow out a full beard.
Has the on-screen Edward Cullen’s look had any influence on yours?
No.
Be honest: Since ‘Twilight’ came out, have you had more luck with the ladies?
Well, there’s never a lack of a conversation starter … or pick-up line.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails