Welcome

Hi Welcome to the Twilight Universe blogger. This blogger is all about Twilight. The cast, Books, movies, everything, and anything Twilight. And all the latest Twilight news about the cast,ect.

Monday, May 10, 2010

Twilight Lexicon Interview with Edi Gathegi


The girls over at Twilight Lexicon got to interview Edi Gathegi at creation Entertainment Official Twilight convention in Arlington.
Check out their interview with him here.
Here is a little excerpt:

Laura: That’s great. What about your fellow cast mates, the actors in the movie? Like you said, how do you pick a favorite out of all these guys you worked with? [On stage Edi had been asked who his favorite actor in the Twilight film was and his response was, "Well whose your favorite child? You can't pick!"]Sometimes when you’re on set with somebody, you just kind of have the moment where you click as an actor and you can’t predict that. It’s just chemistry. Anybody with Twilight you feel like you had that moment where you clicked and you like to work with them again?

Edi: Well, off the bat, the first that comes to mind is Rachelle. But I think just generally when you’re working in the television and film industry – and this is a gross generalization – but generally you connect with a lot of people, because you guys speak the same language. It’s the common vocabulary of what it is to be an artist in this business. So you all have sort of a commonality where you’re gonna connect with a lot of people. But with Rachelle it was like, “Oh, we’ve got the same sense of humor! Oh, we have the same interests. Oh, you’re like the female version of me! Let’s freaking party! Let’s hang out!” So we became friends.
But then again, everyone in the cast got along very well. I still hang out with Taylor. I see Kellan every now and again with my friends. I see Nikki a lot. Peter and I always make plans and then fall apart. Like last night, he’s here and I’m like, “Uh, I’m too tired Peter, and we reschedule for LA?” “I never see you in LA!” “That’s cause you’ve got kids… and a wife. Let’s set a night. Go hang out.” He has poker nights every now and then, and I do that.
But a lot of the casts are friends. But Rachelle was the first person that came to mind because, naturally I was doing most of my scenes with her.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails