Welcome

Hi Welcome to the Twilight Universe blogger. This blogger is all about Twilight. The cast, Books, movies, everything, and anything Twilight. And all the latest Twilight news about the cast,ect.

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Ashley Interview


Fandango has an interview with Ashley Greene.
Check it all out here.
Here is an excerpt:
Fandango: Everyone’s had crazy fan-encounter stories. But do you also have a particularly special one where someone really impacted you?
Greene: Yeah. There’s one fan in particular who I’ve apparently inspired, and I’ve met her, I think, three times now. And she made me a scrapbook of my career and my life in Hollywood, which was really special to me. Especially now during this saga –this is a time of my life that I don’t think I’m ever going to forget, and I love that I now have this memory book that someone took the time to create for me. So that was really special to me. Then she wrote this letter with it and she was very sweet. It was very incredible that she did that!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails