Welcome

Hi Welcome to the Twilight Universe blogger. This blogger is all about Twilight. The cast, Books, movies, everything, and anything Twilight. And all the latest Twilight news about the cast,ect.

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Eclipse Soundtrack Score – Interview with Howard Shore and a Review


The Soundtracks Examiner has a review of the Twilight Saga Eclipse Score. He does a track by track review.
You can check it out here.
He also has an interview with it’s Composer Howard Shore.
Check out the interview here.
Here is an excerpt:

How did you come into working on the ECLIPSE project?

They just asked me to work on it, and that was pretty much it. It really was as simple as that.
With NEW MOON, Alexandre Desplat admitted that he ignored Carter Burwell’s score for TWILIGHT and did not even see the first film. Did you follow that same mentality with ECLIPSE?
No, I actually did some pretty thorough research. I like to read a lot, and I knew the story. I was really interested in it from a dramatic point of view. And I felt that the story expands with the third film. I did the research and fell into a very interesting creative process. It was a pleasure to work on.
And I found both guys’ scores to be very good. Carter’s was such a good score, and Alexandre’s was just beautiful.
It is available June 29th.
Pre-order it at Amazon.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails