Welcome

Hi Welcome to the Twilight Universe blogger. This blogger is all about Twilight. The cast, Books, movies, everything, and anything Twilight. And all the latest Twilight news about the cast,ect.

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Five ladies from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' photographed for 'Vanity Fair'



VF.com
Five of The Twilight Saga: Eclipse's lovely lady cast members have been photographed and interviewed by Vanity Fair.
The five (starting from the top of the photo) are Bryce Dallas Howard ("Victoria"), Dakota Fanning ("Jane"), Ashley Greene ("Alice Cullen"), Julia Jones ("Leah Clearwater"), and Nikki Reed ("Rosalie Hale").
Their photograph(s) will appear in the August issue, Vanity Fair, reports, and a sample of their interview with the publication was given as well as a behind-the-scenes video.
Bryce Dallas Howard, a replacement actress playing vampire-with-a-vengeance Victoria, is a Twihard: “I had seen Twilight innumerable times. After I saw it for the fourth time, one of my best guy friends, for my birthday, made me Post-it notes with Robert Pattinson’s face that said, ‘Live Dangerously,’ because I was so obsessed. My husband actually said to me, ‘Do I need to be worried about this?’”

Ashley Greene, who plays psychic vampire Alice, anticipates success: “You don’t have to be psychic to know how this movie’s going to do,” she says. “Obviously, it’s going to be a hit.”
Read the rest here.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails