Welcome

Hi Welcome to the Twilight Universe blogger. This blogger is all about Twilight. The cast, Books, movies, everything, and anything Twilight. And all the latest Twilight news about the cast,ect.

Friday, June 4, 2010

New Interview — Tyson Houseman Talks Breaking Dawn!

 
Breaking Dawn wolf Tyson Houseman (aka Quil) was recently interviewed by MovieWeb.com as to whether or not he’ll return for Breaking Dawn and when filming is set to begin -
We recently had a chance to speak with Tyson Houseman, who’s character has a pivotal role in the fourth book, to find out if he has been contacted yet about returning for the fourth film? “I haven’t heard anything from Summit yet about Breaking Dawn but the character is in the book so I’m assuming I’ll return,” replied Houseman. We followed up by asking if the actor has had a chance to meet with Condon yet to discuss his role? “No, I haven’t really heard anything about that one,” he confessed.
Houseman also confirmed that he has not yet received a script for the upcoming film. We continued pressing the young actor by asking him if he knew when filming might begin on Breaking Dawn? “I have no idea actually. They haven’t really talked to me about that,” Houseman continued. “I’m assuming … well I think it would make sense to do it sometime in the next six months, like maybe in the fall or something like that but who knows?” Finally we asked him if he was excited to reprise his role in the fourth film and if he was looking forward to finally acting on screen some of the cool stuff that his character gets to do in that book? “I am. I’ll be really glad to see everyone else,” he replied. “All the other actors too, we’re all really good friends and yeah, I’m excited for all the stuff I’m going to get to do.”

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails