Welcome

Hi Welcome to the Twilight Universe blogger. This blogger is all about Twilight. The cast, Books, movies, everything, and anything Twilight. And all the latest Twilight news about the cast,ect.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Peter Interview


People has an interview with Peter Facinelli. He talks about the fans.
Check it all out here.
Here is an excerpt:

Recently, Facinelli, 36, had a particularly moving encounter with a fan, who approached him after her daughter’s death.

“A woman whose daughter I met when I did an autograph signing came to a different autograph signing a year later and she showed me a picture of me and her daughter,” the actor told PEOPLE at the Eclipse premiere in L.A. “She said, ‘My daughter met you last year, and she passed away in a car accident. I just wanted you to know how much you impacted her life before she passed away. This picture meant the world to her.’ ”
“It was devastating,” he says. “She started crying and I just held her.”

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails