Welcome

Hi Welcome to the Twilight Universe blogger. This blogger is all about Twilight. The cast, Books, movies, everything, and anything Twilight. And all the latest Twilight news about the cast,ect.

Friday, June 11, 2010

Taylor Interview


Nine to Five has an interview with Taylor Lautner.
Read it all here.
Here is an excerpt:
Taylor Talks
: About Kristin Stewart: “Kristin’s an amazing girl; we’re extremely close friends, so (the media) can say what it wants it doesn’t affect how I’ll look at her.”

: About Robert Pattinson:
“He’s one of the funniest people I’ve ever met. He has a completely different sense of humour to me but I can’t stop laughing with him. Whenever we have to do scenes where I’m having to hate him and scream at him, as soon as they call cut I end up laughing at him so it’s hard to be mean to such a nice guy.”

: About Dakota Fanning: “She is ridiculously talented. I’ve grown up watching her films, one of my all-time favourite films she was in, Man On Fire, so it was pretty cool to have her be a part of this.”

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails