Welcome

Hi Welcome to the Twilight Universe blogger. This blogger is all about Twilight. The cast, Books, movies, everything, and anything Twilight. And all the latest Twilight news about the cast,ect.

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Taylor Interview


Reuters has an interview with Taylor Lautner.
Check it all out here.
Here is an excerpt:
Q: I hear you had a crazy encounter with a “Twilight” fan at an event in Australia where you were signing autographs. Can you talk about that?
A: “I get down to one (fan) who has the Wolf Pack tattoo right on her forearm. And I was like, ‘Whoa that is so cool. That’s the real tattoo. Is it real?” And she’s like ‘Yeah.’ And she’s like ‘Can you sign it, right here?’ And I was like ‘Yeah, sure of course.’ And I had a feeling about it, I did. And Kristen actually predicted it. Then the next day I got a call from one of my buddies asking if I signed a girl’s arm, and I’m like ‘Yeah, I signed a lot of girls’ arms.’ And he’s like ‘One of them got it tattooed to her arm.’ And I’m like ‘It was the girl with the tattoo.’”

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails