Welcome

Hi Welcome to the Twilight Universe blogger. This blogger is all about Twilight. The cast, Books, movies, everything, and anything Twilight. And all the latest Twilight news about the cast,ect.

Monday, June 14, 2010

Ten Truths Uncovered at the ‘Twilight: Eclipse’ Junket


FearNet has an article titled, Ten Truths Uncovered at the ‘Twilight: Eclipse’ Junket.
Check it all out here.
Here is an excerpt:

6. Rob got a kick out of watching Taylor wolf it up in gray spandex.

For a tender scene in which Bella cozies up to Jacob in wolf form, Taylor Lautner took one for the team and wore a gray spandex body suit to give Stewart a real person to act against. And while she and director David Slade appreciated Lautner’s gesture, Pattinson enjoyed teasing Lautner from the sidelines.
“There are a couple scenes, sort of confrontational scenes, [where] I sort of push him around a little bit,” Pattinson began, “and I was supposed to grab his shoulder. It wasn’t even in the script, I thought I’d really scare him and grab him and it would freak him out and turn the whole scene upside down! Then I grabbed his shoulder and it was too big to actually get a grip on. I just dropped my hand, so that was kind of embarrassing. I got him badly though; he kept having to dress up in a little grey spandex wolf suit all the time and try and be intimidating in that with Kristen patting him on the head and stuff. That was quite fun!”

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails