Welcome

Hi Welcome to the Twilight Universe blogger. This blogger is all about Twilight. The cast, Books, movies, everything, and anything Twilight. And all the latest Twilight news about the cast,ect.

Monday, July 19, 2010

Billy Interview


HitFix has an interview with Billy Burke.
He talks about his new movie, Angry.
Check it all out here.
Here is an excerpt:
Q: Your get up is very rock and roll.
Burke: You think? Well, that’s what we were mildly going for. A little cross between Jim Jones, Jim Morrison, and maybe a little bit of Tony Robbins. (laughs)
Q: Is that something that drew you to the part?
Burke: Yeah. I immediately liked just the unreasonable flamboyant attitude that this guy had. So, yeah.
Q: The obvious and immediate thing that all of us nerds are thinking right away is wondering whether or not this is a little bit cathartic after having played the dad in ‘Twilight.’
Burke: It is, indeed. I started my career actually, maybe the first 10, 11 years, playing the bad boyfriend with the gun. And I got ill with that and moved on, for some reason, to playing cops all the time. And so this is quite a nice and refreshing departure from all that. I get to, yeah, let loose a little bit, do some stuff that I wouldn’t normally do; that nobody would normally do, I suppose. [laughs]

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails