Welcome

Hi Welcome to the Twilight Universe blogger. This blogger is all about Twilight. The cast, Books, movies, everything, and anything Twilight. And all the latest Twilight news about the cast,ect.

Saturday, July 3, 2010

David Interview


Movie Line has an interview with David Slade.
Check it all out Here.
Here is an excerpt:

Have you lined up your next project yet, or are you like, “I think I’ll wait until those opening weekend grosses come in…”
I just want to sleep. [Laughs] I’ve been talking about various projects, but I’m not out of the woods on the press tour yet. I’ll be thinking about that after I get back from Europe, and maybe after a short break. I’m not going to be directing The Shadow, though — that’s just a rumor.

So where did that rumor come from?
I wish I knew! It’s one of those really strange things where I have no idea.

If Eclipse is the highest-grossing movie you ever make, would you be fine with that?

Yeah. I’m pretty sure it will be! I’m pretty sure this will be seen by more people than any other film I make, but listen, who knows? The world of cinema is changing, the way we make films is changing, everything’s changing. I try not to think like that.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails