Welcome

Hi Welcome to the Twilight Universe blogger. This blogger is all about Twilight. The cast, Books, movies, everything, and anything Twilight. And all the latest Twilight news about the cast,ect.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Finance Foodie Blog Interviews Michael Welch

“Finance Foodie Blog” recently interviewed Michael Welch about Twilight and his life now that he’s famous.  Here’s a couple excerpts.  Read the whole thing at Finance Foodie.
Q: I know you do a lot of those Twicon fan conventions and i wonder if you enjoy doing them. What do you think of those things for real?
MW: I actually enjoy them a lot! I hope it doesn’t sound disingenuous saying that but I really do. First of all, it’s a great opportunity to meet with the fans and to really get a sense of not only the impact that the Twilight series has had on our culture but the joy and passion it has created in people’s lives. To get to see that up-close is refreshing in a lot of ways–it sort of puts things in perspective. Some questions the fans ask are difficult to answer. People write their questions down ahead of time and then people who are on tour with the convention who are dressed like characters from the films pick out questions and they try to typically pick out fresh and new questions for us–so that we don’t get the same ones all the time (during the Q&A sessions at the conventions). And I get to host a karaoke party at each convention!
Q: OK, really last question: are you doing Breaking Dawn?
MW: I don’t know yet. I have not officially been invited back at this point. i would love to be a part of it as long as they will have me–the only thing that I really know about the film at all at this point is that they have signed (director) Bill Condon and i would love to work with him. And I think they are still working out the details if they are making Breaking Dawn in one parts or two, but I know the film will be in the work by the end of the year.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails