Welcome

Hi Welcome to the Twilight Universe blogger. This blogger is all about Twilight. The cast, Books, movies, everything, and anything Twilight. And all the latest Twilight news about the cast,ect.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Michael Sheen reveals 'Tron: Legacy' character details at Comic-Con


Michael Sheen - Getty Images
If you wanted to learn a little bit more about Michael Sheen's boisterous character in Tron: Legacy, HitFix has gotten all the details you'll need.
While at Comic-Con promoting the movie, Michael Sheen revealed to HitFix that doing Tron: Legacy satisfies the little kid in him - much in the same way that doing The Twilight Saga: New Moon (he portrayed "Aro") appealed to his daughter, Lily.
"I'm kind of keeping my eleven year old self happy by doing this film, I think," he explained.
He went on to describe his character, saying "I'm someone who has his finger in a lot of pies, and people come to me when they want information about things - you know, whether you should trust me or not . . ."
His take on the nightclub owner persona came from a variety of different sources, he explained. "It was a kind of mixture of things . . . I'm a program. So, I'm kind of a personification of a program, so I like the idea the program that I am is a kind of adaptation program . . . sort of everything that comes along, he kind of takes in and then he's able to replicate, so he's sort of like a chameleon. So, I wanted a character that had little elements . . . there's a little bit of Bowie in there . . . there's a little bit of Mae West, there's a little bit of this and that . . . there's a whole mixture of stuff, really." "It's paid showing off," he summarized.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails