Welcome

Hi Welcome to the Twilight Universe blogger. This blogger is all about Twilight. The cast, Books, movies, everything, and anything Twilight. And all the latest Twilight news about the cast,ect.

Friday, July 23, 2010

'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' star Bryce Dallas Howard opens up about postpartum depression



Bryce Dallas Howard - AP Photo
 Bryce Dallas Howard ("Victoria" in The Twilight Saga: Eclipse) wrote a piece in support of Brooke Shields' book "Down Came the Rain" and explained how she herself suffered from a bit of postpartum depression when Theo (her son) came into the world.
"My husband began shooting a television series, and late evenings when he returned home, I would meet him at the door, shaking with fury, 'I’ve hit the wall and gone through it, and I feel I am expected to go further,'" she recounted.
"Although challenges lay ahead, little by little I got better" before "one day I was sitting in my home with my best friend and my sister, and out of nowhere I got this sudden feeling of summer. When I told them they looked at me curiously and chuckled a little. I searched for a better way to describe my feelings, 'I dunno, I just got this feeling… like everything is going to be okay.' My depression was lifting," she went on.
The whole story is very enlightening and interesting, and you can check it out in full here.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails