Welcome

Hi Welcome to the Twilight Universe blogger. This blogger is all about Twilight. The cast, Books, movies, everything, and anything Twilight. And all the latest Twilight news about the cast,ect.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Jackson Rathbone Is Not Against Doing Nudity For A Role!

Jackson-Rathbone.com got an exclusive interview with Jackson.Here is what he had to say about doing nudity for a role -
As an actor, is there anything that you wouldn’t do in a movie? (examples: nudity, extremely racist dialogue, etc.)
I have turned down roles that I found morally reprehensible… but in the same breath I must concede that I love playing morally reprehensible characters. As long as it’s tasteful and intelligent, and my family promises to never see it, I might do nudity… Might.

You can read the rest of the awesome interview here!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails