Welcome

Hi Welcome to the Twilight Universe blogger. This blogger is all about Twilight. The cast, Books, movies, everything, and anything Twilight. And all the latest Twilight news about the cast,ect.

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Kellan Lutz has 'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn' down time plans for Vancouver


Kellan Lutz - Getty Images
Kellan Lutz has already made plans for how he intends to spend his The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 and The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 down time in Vancouver, British Columbia: snowboarding.
Speaking to OK Magazine, Lutz revealed that the timing of his impending stay in Canada couldn't be better for this extracurricular interest.
"I love to snowboard, so it’s going to be good to be there in the winter. I’m going to be in Vancouver in the wintertime when I can actually use Whistler big time. I’m a big snowboarding junkie. The restaurants there are amazing. The seafood’s great, the steaks are great. We’ve been shooting up there for the last two movies, so we kind of have our hole in the wall bars where we can semi-escape."
Even on the set, though, Lutz said that he knows good times will be had.
"[W]e have so many inside jokes now and again we don’t get sick of each other because these movies are only three to four months of shooting and then we’re off doing our own thing. And then we get excited to come back and it’s like a great family reunion. I can’t wait. I really can’t wait. I don’t think many actors who are part of trilogies or sagas can say that and really can’t wait to get back to the cast again. Share stories and make more memories," he explained.
Lutz has just finished filming a few different movies outside of the Twilight Saga, including Love, Wedding, Marriage, and Immortals, but he seems to realize that it is the Twilight series which "opened up so many doors" for his career. "It’s allowed me to mold my career in the action route, which I would love to do. I love doing stunts, I love doing action movies," he said.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails