Welcome

Hi Welcome to the Twilight Universe blogger. This blogger is all about Twilight. The cast, Books, movies, everything, and anything Twilight. And all the latest Twilight news about the cast,ect.

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Michael Interview


Finance Foodie has an interview with Michael Welch.
Check it all out here.
Here is an excerpt:

Q: I hear that most of the guys in this movie had to do the Wolf Camp workout, even if they weren’t wolves. (I know you are not a wolf!) Did you get put into the training camp again?

MW: I did not do much of that because I am not a wolf. There is a big fight scene in the third film (Eclipse) where the Cullen clan and the wolf pack get together and have to fight this army of what is called “newborn vampires” so they went through like months of training and all that…but for me, I am just at the high school cafeteria. We mere mortals in high school did not go through any of that.
Source

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails