Welcome

Hi Welcome to the Twilight Universe blogger. This blogger is all about Twilight. The cast, Books, movies, everything, and anything Twilight. And all the latest Twilight news about the cast,ect.

Saturday, August 14, 2010

More cast members confirmed for Kristen Stewart’s ‘On the Road’

On the Road, currently filming in Montreal, has added some more great cast members. Already announced were Kristen Stewart, Sam Riley, Garrett Hedlund, Viggo Mortenson, Amy Adams, and Kirsten Dunst.
Filming began on August 4th, and we received a press release announcing that Steve Buscemi, Elisabeth Moss (Mad Men), Alice Braga (Predators), Tom Sturridge (Pirate Radio), Danny Morgan (the TV show Off the Hook), and Terrence Howard.  However, we don’t know which roles they’ll be playing.  I’d be able to provide an educated guess but I haven’t read the book yet.  It’s currently sitting in a pile of other classic works of literature that I keep by my bed to make me feel bad about myself.

Read the full press release over at Collider.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails