Welcome

Hi Welcome to the Twilight Universe blogger. This blogger is all about Twilight. The cast, Books, movies, everything, and anything Twilight. And all the latest Twilight news about the cast,ect.

Friday, September 3, 2010

Anna Interview


RTE has an interview with Anna Kendrick.
Check it all out here.
Here is an excerpt:

You did do something very cool with your Twitter page; photographing yourself holding your username (AnnaKendrick47), thereby negating the other 46 false sites in one fell swoop.

That might seem so silly, but I was really proud of myself for thinking of that! I saw a picture once of an actress holding a sign that read, ‘yes, it’s really me’, and I thought that was so clever, but in theory anybody could take that photo and copy it to their site. I don’t come up with many good ideas but that was a killer way to dispel the imposters and all the misinformation on the net.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails