Welcome

Hi Welcome to the Twilight Universe blogger. This blogger is all about Twilight. The cast, Books, movies, everything, and anything Twilight. And all the latest Twilight news about the cast,ect.

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Eclipse soundtrack artist Florence (+ the Machine) loves her some Twilight

Florence Welch of Florence + the Machine discusses reading Twilight and recording a song for the Eclipse soundtrack.  Read more at People.com.
3. She’s a Twi-Hard
With her music prominently featured in movies and movie trailers (including Eat Pray Love most recently), Welch was excited to write an original song, “Heavy in Your Arms,” for the Eclipse soundtrack. “I thought I could write a song that would kind of suit the atmosphere,” she says.
Plus, she had done her research: “I went on holiday with my family [and] me and [my sister] Grace only had one book between us,” Welch recalls. “We were sharing a room and we’d be reading Twilight to each other at night. She’d fall asleep and be like ‘You can’t read ahead of me!’ And I’d be secretly reading faster than her.”

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails