Welcome

Hi Welcome to the Twilight Universe blogger. This blogger is all about Twilight. The cast, Books, movies, everything, and anything Twilight. And all the latest Twilight news about the cast,ect.

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Jackson Rathbone Hearts Breaking Dawn Director Bill Condon, Wants to be a Director, Going Back to Louisiana Roots for Filming

Alice Cullen Jasper Hale Breaking Dawn Twilight Movie
Jackson Rathbone, who plays Jasper Hale of the Cullen Clan in The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn movies, has given an exclusive interview to The Hollywood Gossip in which he reveals his excitement about the upcoming collaborations with director Bill Condon on Breaking Dawn 1 & 2
I’ve had such amazing directors and now we have an Academy Award winner directing the last two installments. It’s lovely because I get to learn something from each director. Their style and the way they run sets. One day when I pick up a script and start directing it myself, I’ll have a lot more to learn from.

Jackson also notes he’s excited to head to Louisiana to film Breaking Dawn, where he has roots–
Louisiana is my home state. I’m from Texas to a certain degree, but my mother and my father were both born and raised in Louisiana. I get to see family, so that means real Louisiana home cooking, and there’s a very important aspect that we’re bringing a lot of work into Louisiana at a very difficult time for the state.
Be sure to check out the rest of the interview over at TheHollywoodGossip!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails